Vlog: Do You Have to Write Every Day?

There are a million and two quotes online about how writers have to write every day—but is it true?


RELATED LINKS: 

Do you think writing every day is an essential part of being a writer? Why or why not?

Twitter-sized bites: 

"If you work yourself to exhaustion, it's going to show in your writing." (Click to tweet)  
"It is absolutely NOT a requirement to write every day to call yourself a writer." (Click to tweet
Do you have to write every day to call yourself a writer? @Ava_Jae doesn't think so. #vlog (Click to tweet)

4 comments:

Madeline Osigian said...

Yes yes yes yes yes! Thank you and I totally agree!

Jeanne Rogers said...

Very good! Ava Jae. I may not be writing every day on my WIP, but I do some sort of writing. Whether it's an email to a friend, a post on Facebook, or my own blog, I do some sort of writing. However, it's not the type of writing that writers feel they can call writing! Umm...I think that was clear. :-) Thanks again.

Ava Jae said...

You're welcome! :)

Ava Jae said...

That was clear! I know what you mean. :) I think while there are certain things you can only learn/practice by novel-writing, any bit of writing helps at least a little. Practice is practice!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...